This is helpful for memorizing where to find verses. Try to remember the book of the Bible where each verse is located, then click on highlighted words to see the answer.
(Scroll to bottom for links to other ‘Game’ pages.)
Numbers 1 through 10.
1. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. KJV Book, Chapter, Verse
2. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. KJV Answer
3. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. NIV Answer
4. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. ESV Answer
5. Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. NIV Answer
6. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. NIV Answer
7. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. NIV Answer
8. He replied, “Whether he is a sinner or not, I don’t know. One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!” NIV Answer
9. Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. NIV Answer
10. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. NIV Answer
You may want to repeat these often until you have them memorized, before moving on to the next ones.
To continue, choose:
Where’s That Verse, Group B, numbers 11 through 20
– OR –
Fill in the Missing Words, Group A
Fill in the Missing Words, Group B