This is helpful for memorizing where to find verses. Try to remember the book of the Bible where each one is located, then click on highlighted words to see the answer.
(Scroll to bottom for links to other ‘Game’ pages.)
Numbers 11 through 20.
11. As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. NLT Answer
12. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. KJB Answer
13. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. NIV Answer
14. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. NIV Answer
15. how shall we escape if we ignore so great a salvation? This salvation, which was first announced by the Lord, was confirmed to us by those who heard him. NIV Answer
16. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. NIV Answer
17. He speaks about these things in all his letters in which there are some matters that are hard to understand. The untaught and unstable twist them to their own destruction, as they also do with the rest of the Scriptures. HCSB Answer
18. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ NLT Answer
19. But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! NLT Answer
20. Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. NIV Answer
To continue, choose:
– OR –